COVID-19 Practice Updates
After our short closure, MDSkin is now open starting on Monday, May 11th!
Here’s what we’re doing for your safety and the safety of our staff:
- Only healthy employees are permitted into our offices. We will take staff temperatures daily.
- Staff members will wear masks at all times and gloves when needed.
- We will heighten our already stringent cleaning protocols. Blankets will no longer be available in our treatment rooms.
- To comply with social distancing, we will be scheduling fewer appointments.
- If you have been sick, have any flu-like symptoms or have been traveling outside of Arizona, wait 2 weeks before scheduling an appointment.
- No one can accompany patients to their appointments. Anyone without a scheduled appointment will be asked to wait in their car.
- If you need to purchase products, call in advance so that we can continue with curbside delivery of those products.
Here’s what you need to know for your upcoming appointment:
- To avoid crowds and comply with social distancing you will need to call the office when you arrive for your appointment.
- A masked and gloved employee will come to your car.
- Our employee will have hand sanitizer and ask that you sanitize your hands.
- You will then be handed any paperwork needed for your appointment.
- You can then park your car and enter our facility. You will need to wear a mask or some sort of face covering to enter the clinic.
- Your temperature will be taken in the room prior to treatment.
Give us a call at 480.696.667 if you have any questions.
We appreciate your support and understanding and look forward to seeing you soon!